RGA’s Sponsorship Policy
The RGA encourages the involvement of appropriate community and corporate partnerships in the provision of programs, facilities and events that have mutual benefit. The RGA seeks to build meaningful relationships with its corporate partners which are reputable organisations whose public image, products and services are consistent with our values and goals.
The RGA’s sponsorship guidelines are to:
- Discourage arrangements with tobacco related companies, alcohol products or outlets, online dating services and direct competitors in the rice industry.
- Ensure that the sponsorship arrangement does not conflict with the RGA’s policies or impose conditions that would affect the RGA’s ability to carry out its functions.
- Ensure that the sponsorship agreement maintains the professional image of all parties.
- Develop and maintain a positive relationship with our sponsors through regular communication.
- Reserve the right to accept products for distribution on merit, not because they are free.
- Ensure that the RGA’s obligations under the sponsorship arrangement are met.
- Ensure that the sponsorship allocated is spent in the manner for which it was provided.
- Ensure that no office bearer or member receives any personal benefit because of a sponsorship arrangement.
- Not explicitly endorse the sponsor or its product through its association.