The Ricegrowers' Association of Australia provides a strong, united voice for 1,000 rice growers and industry supporters, representing them on issues affecting the viability and sustainability of their businesses, the industry and their regional communities.
Membership Benefits include :
- Relationships - maintains key relationships with industry partners, peak bodies and government agencies
- Representation - policy based advocacy through consultation with members
- Knowledge - facilitates information sharing with rice growers, researchers and industry experts, communities and education sector
- Access to leadership and scholarship programs
- Member discounts to RGA’s events, eg Annual Conference
- Access to Beevo - an agricultural focused consultant to negotiate savings in energy bills and services. Click here